Nickname: Nunu
Name: Clariza
Birthday: March, 24th
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Nationality: American Peruvian
MBTI Type: INFJ
My name is Clariza, but everyone calls me Nunu. I took the nickname Nunu from Monsta X's leader, Shownu. He has a character called Nunugom and I just took the first part of it. Before that nickname I went as "Only" and I took that from the song One and only from Hanbin (B.I.). Now I am called both which I don't mind at all!
I was born in Denver, Colorado and raised in Peru, in a city called Huancayo. So... I speak fluently Spanish and English is technically my second language. I love and miss Peru so much maybe after I am done with school I can go visit my friends and family.
I am at school studying for Nursing, I am not sure what specialty I wanna go to yet but I still have time to think about it. Something besides nursing that I want to do is to be in the area of Entertainment Management. I went to different concerts and I like the idea on creating projects for the fan community or just organizing events with something in common with a large group of people.
I am probably an ambivert person, I will accommodate my personality depending on the situation but mainly I consider myself as someone shy. Because of that I am used to be online almost 24/7. I am that type of person that cant be apart the phone but will not answer your call when you ring me. Kinda weird huh?
I love hanging out with my friends, some of them mentioned that I have a calm aura and thanks to that they have been able to open up about their stuff or let me be with them in difficult times, and I enjoy that too! I love helping people out with different things.
I created this page so hopefully I can connect with more people that have the same interest as me in music and to create projects and to spread news about said projects so I can get to even more people
Music Preferences:
I listen to a little bit of everything. Don't believe me? Check my Spotify, and follow me!
I mainly listen to K-pop. I've been a casual listener of that genre since I was 8 years old, and when I turn 17 I went a little deeper in that whole music community, and I stayed! Even though I grew apart new content of K-pop, I still support my old groups and I try to keep up with new groups or listen to new music.
My main K-pop Artists are:
- BIGBANG
- iKON
- 2NE1
- TREASURE
- MONSTA X
- DPR IAN
- JUSTB
- PENTAGON, and many more.
If you don't like K-pop its ok! I have more bands I am into! If I am not listening to K-pop, I am definitely listening to LATIN MAFIA, Rusowsky, CAS, different Mexican bands, Peruvian cumbias, or different genres like ONE OK ROCK, Rauw Alejandro, Avicii, The Marias, Michael Jackson, The 1975, Amen, etc., etc.
I enjoy going to concerts! So, you might spot me in different places for different groups. Remember that most of the times I make freebies!
No comments:
Post a Comment