CL's clip viral?

I hate how people are taking their sweet time on realizing how good is CL. Not only CL but 2NE1!

We are talking about a K-pop group who debuted with that fierce and hunger character to dominate the world and to be honest they did. I feel like they set a lot for girl groups and none have been able to reach the high standards that they left. I can't find a new gg that can do whatever that they did. Not even Blackpink.

Now, I am not saying that Blackpink is not good, they are really good and they set new standards for new generations but I can't compare them with 2NE1 just because they have different concept. They do have the same style and follow the same directions because they were under the same company but they still can't compare to each other.  (Sometimes I don't understand how people have fan wars between Once and Blinks, they don't even have the same concept, come on!!) 

Anyways... this is the clip, enjoy. And if you haven't listen to 2NE1, go ahead! you are missing out!


No comments:

Post a Comment